SSC Online SSC CGL Online Form 2018
SSC Combined Graduate Level Recruitment 2018
Staff Selection Commission
Form Start: 05 May 2018
Last Date: 04 June 2018
Last Date Payment: 04 June 2018
Admit Card Download: First Week July 2018
Exam Date Tier-I: 25 July-20 Aug 2018
Exam Date Tier-II: 27-30 Nov 2018
Exam Date Tier-III: 27-30 Nov 2018
Calculate on 01 August 2018
Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 32 Years (Post Wise)
For Age Relaxation Download Advertisement
General / OBC: Rs. 100/-
SC / ST / PH / Female: Fees Exempted (No Fees to Pay)
Online Payment through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card OR Bank Challan
Graduation in Any Stream Passed from Any Recognized University
Posts under SCC-: There are following posts which come under SCC-:
1) Assistant Audit Officer
2) Inspector Examiner (CBEC)
3) Income Tax Inspector (CBDT)
4) Assistant (MEA)
5) Central Excise Inspector (CBEC)
6) Preventive Officer Inspector (CBEC)
7) Assistant Enforcement Officer (AEO)
8) Assistant (Central Vigilance Commission)
9) Assistant (AFHQ)
10) Assistant (Ministry of Railway)
11) Assistant (Intelligence Bureau)
12) Assistant Section Officer (CSS)
13) Sub Inspectors (CBI)
14) Assistant (Other Ministries)
15) Divisional Accountant (CAG)
16) Inspector (Narcotics)
17) Sub Inspectors (NIA)
18) Statistical Investigator
19) Inspector (Dept. of Post)
20) Sub-Inspector (Central Bureau of Narcotics)
21) Auditor C&AG
22) Auditor CGDA
23) Auditor CGA
24) Tax Assistant CBEC
25) Tax Assistant CBDT
26) Accountant/ Junior Accountant Offices under C&AG
27) Accountant/ Junior Accountant Offices under CGA
28) Senior Secretariat Assistant
29) Compiler (Registrar General of India)
How to fill online form-: There are three steps to fill the online application form. The steps are as follows-:
§ Online Registration-: For registration candidate should visit the official website of SSC.
- Click on the direct link provided above
- Register yourself, If not registered yet.
- The application form will be in two parts; Part – 1 & Part – 2.
- Part – 1 of the registration will consist of all the personal details.
- Fill all the required credentials and click on submit to head to the part- II of the Application form.
• In Part II, pay the application fee according to your category and upload a scanned signature and a photo as per the notification.
- Now Click on submit and save the Application.
- Finally, take a print out for future reference.
Scanned Signature Dimensions –
1. Size: Greater than 30 Kb and less than 50 Kb
2. Resolution: 140 by 60 pixel
3. Scanned Passport Sized Photo Dimensions –
4. Size: Greater than 1 Kb and less than 12 Kb
5. Resolution: 100 by 120 pixels