SBI PO Online Form 2018– A total of 2000 vacancies are declared by State Bank of India that will be filled through SBI PO 2018 Exam. The selection process is conducted in three phases. A candidate is required to qualify preliminary exam, mains exam as well as the interview process in order to get listed in the merit list announced by SBI after conduction of all the three phases are complete. State Bank of India started Online Application for SBI PO 2018 Exam on 21st April 2018. The Online Application Procedure will end on 13th May 2018. Candidates can apply online for SBI PO 2018 by clicking on the link mentioned below.
State Bank of India Probationary Officer Recruitment 2018
Total 2000 Post
Form Start: 21 April 2018
Last Date: 13 May 2018
Last Date Payment: 13 May 2018
Admit Card Download: Last Week June 2018
Prelims Exam Date: 01, 08 July 2018
Prelims Result Declared: 15 July 2018
Mains Exam Date: 04 August 2018
General / OBC: Rs. 600/-
SC / ST / PH: Rs. 100/-
Online Payment through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card OR Bank Challan
Calculate on 01 April 2018
Minimum 21 Years and Maximum 30 Years
For Age Relaxation Download Advertisement
Graduation Passed in Any Stream from Any Recognized University
Note: Final Year Appearing Candidate also Apply but must be Passed on 31 August 2018
Number of Post:
General: 1010 Post
OBC: 540 Post
SC: 300 Post
ST: 150 Post
Total 2000 Post
SBI PO 2018 Selection Process
The recruitment process for Probationary Officers at SBI consists of 3 stages:
1. Preliminary Examination
2. Main Examination
SBI PO 2018 Admit Card & Call Letter
The admit card for SBI PO 2018 Exam will be released for each phase of the examination being conducted for the recruitment process. Admit Card for Preliminary Exam is released first followed by SBI PO Mains Exam Admit Card. Candidates are required to download the admit card for the same from the official website of State Bank of India.
SBI PO Exam Centre
· While filling the online application form, applicants are required to enter their preferred exam centres for SBI PO 2018, based on their convenience.
· SBI PO 2018 Results
· All results pertaining to SBI PO 2018 will be made available on the official website of State bank of India, the governing body for the SBI PO exam.
· SBI PO Pre Result
· State Bank of India (SBI) has declared the SBI PO prelims examination result 2017 on 16th May.
· SBI PO Mains Result
· The result of the Mains Exam result has been released on 3rd July 2017. Candidates are requested to keep checking the website for further information.
· SBI PO Final Result
· The Final result of SBI PO 2017 Exam has been declared by SBI.