AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Online Form 2018
AIIMS BSc Nursing Admission 2018
Total 567 Seats
Form Start: 23 March 2018
Last Date: 12 April 2018 (05:00 PM)
Last Date Payment: 12 April 2018 (05:00 PM)
Exam Date: 02 June to 24 June 2018
Result Declared: 09 June to 29 June 2018
General / OBC: Rs. 1500/-
SC / ST: Rs. 1200/-
PH: Fees Exempted (No Fees to Pay)
Online Payment through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card OR Bank Challan
Calculate on 31 December 2018
Minimum 17 Years
For Age Relaxation Download Advertisement
The eligibility criteria of AIIMS Nursing is given here separately for all the courses:
B.Sc (Hons.) Nursing:
- Nationality: Students must be an Indian citizen.
- Qualifying Exam: Students must passed 10+2 or equivalent examination form recognized board with PCB and English Subjects.
- Age Criteria: The age of the students should be 17 years as on 31st December 2018.
- Appearing Candidates: Appearing students can also apply.
- Only female candidates can apply for this course.
B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Basic):
- Qualifying exam: Student should passed 12th or its equivalent examination. Also, Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery.
- Must Registered as Nurse, Registered Nurse (RN), Registered Midwife (RM) with State Nursing Council.
- Qualifying Exam: Students must have the degree in B.Sc (Hons.)/B.Sc Nursing (Post-Certificate/Post Basic/B.Sc Nursing.
- Minimum Marks: It is necessary to score 60% marks in aggregate for General/OBC and 55% marks for SC/ST in the qualifying exam.